Sort of lost with 5181

I was wanting to bring in a model from a my resources url however things are now different and i no longer know how. I need docs as to how to do this now as some functions are no longer present (that i’m aware of).

I was also used to that little edit menu at the bottom in my hmd and again am lost some without it as things are now much less intuitive for me and the list of scripts available means very little to me. I also wanted to create a web entity that and creating simple things like boxes eludes me and are now a mystery.

I will simplify my question : How do I load an entity from my resources url using interface?

Are you trying to load a model entity from a url + hosting package you own?

For me it sounds like you need to reload all scropts, or stop them all and load defalutscripts.js to get everything back.

This happen sometimes for me on older builds too.

Yes, I must need to reset things because I no longer have those options. I was mystified!! Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Thank you both @Judus and @AlphaVersionD , I tend to not reset things a lot and it never occurred to me to reload scripts :smile:

I have been crashing interface from loading custom bone system, this might be why scripts were not loading. I will remember to reload things after a crash. You are correct, that was exactly the problem

are u packing ur model with the model packager, u need to run avatars from the fst file not the fbx,?

are u packing ur model with the model packager, u need to run avatars from the fst file not the fbx,?
[/quote]
Yes, it points to the packaged .fst file located on my resources host, which also contains the fbx, avatar animations and textures. I was also trying to load a model from my resources host, however because my scripts had not re-initialized I was unable to find a way to do that and it was a complete puzzle to me! The model I was bringing in is an fbx file and has an associated obj file for collisions. I was finally successful thanks to @Richardus.Raymaker, yourself and @AlphaVersionD[quote=“Judas, post:9, topic:11209, full:true”]