Steam Valve / HTC Vive Consumer Edition Pre-order Countdown 2/29

Priced at $799 roughly £567.46 / 725.93 Euro But these are not confirm prices out of US

You probably will get the Sensors and hand controllers

We are proud to announce, in partnership with Valve®, the unveiling of the consumer edition of the ViveTM virtual reality system powered by Steam®VR.
The countdown has begun and is ticking away toward 10 a.m. Eastern time on Monday 2/29 at which time pre-orders will open worldwide with pre-order fulfillment and full commercial availability starting early April 2016. Vive will be delivered as a complete kit allowing users to instantly jump into a fully immersive virtual environment using two wireless controllers, 360 degree tracking and room scale movement sensors.The integration of SteamVR into the bundle ensures that all Vive equipment is kept up-to-date with the latest features.

Taking Vive one step further, with refreshed branding and an updated head strap, the Vive consumer edition builds upon the innovative features that were introduced into the Vive Pre. The consumer edition of Vive also integrates phone functionality. Enabling you to stay connected to the real world, without exiting the virtual world, Vive Phone Services monstrates the ability to combine both realities without losing touch of either. By allowing you to receive and respond to both incoming and missed calls, get text messages and send quick replies and check upcoming calendar invites directly through the headset, it opens up a whole new world of possibilities for both consumers and businesses.

@Judas They go you got your phone

Extra information
http://blog.htcvive.com/2016/02/unveiling-the-vive-consumer-edition-and-pre-order-information/

.The following table highlights international pricing by launch country:
Region
Currency
MSRP
US*
USD
US $799.00
Australia
USD
US $899.00
Canada*
CAD
CAD 1149
China
CNY
CNY 6,888
Taiwan
TWD
NT$28,288
Japan
JPY
JPY 111,999
UK
GBP
£ 689.00
New Zealand
USD
US $949.00
EU
EUR
€ 899.00
Belgium
EUR
€ 899.00
Czech
EUR
€ 899.00
Denmark
EUR
€ 899.00
Finland
EUR
€ 899.00
France
EUR
€ 899.00
Germany
EUR
€ 899.00
Iceland
EUR
€ 899.00
Ireland
EUR
€ 899.00
Italy
EUR
€ 899.00
Netherlands
EUR
€ 899.00
Norway
EUR
€ 899.00
Poland
EUR
€ 899.00
Spain
EUR
€ 899.00
Sweden
EUR
€ 899.00
Switzerland
EUR
€ 899.00
*Sales tax not included in MSRP For more information about Vive and pre-orders please visit www.HTCVive.com.

http://blog.htcvive.com/us/2016/02/international-pricing-for-vive-pre-order/

Five minutes to go

my order won’t go through. I will keep trying. :frowning:

Got it!!! Woohoo. Now, how do I cancel my Oculus order?

grrr says out of stock now

Got in.

Although now I am anxious after the order. I just noticed my Paypal had the default address incorrect, but its been working up to now. I really do hope the order goes through as I got in within 1 minute of it opening…

haha… tried over and over, either got error or out of stock message.
Then I went back and added a company name and bingo, it went through.