Many people in the community have hosted awesome events and experiences on High Fidelity’s platform. We want to continue to encourage and support people running their own events.
How Do I Promote My Event to Other People Using High Fidelity?
To get your event or experience added to the calendar on our website and added as a Feature Card in GoTo, submit your community event or experiences using THIS FORM.
Additional info to keep in mind about the process:
- Event submissions must meet basic criteria (see form for details).
- Your submission will be reviewed by High Fidelity within three (3) business days.
- Provided it is approved, it will be added to the Events calendar on highfidelity.com and promoted via our social channels.
- If you want the feature card in GoTo to be shown, your domain must be public. You may want to put information in your domain regarding the event.
- If you have any questions about this process or follow up regarding an event you have submitted, please email email@example.com.
We’re excited to promote events and experiences from the community.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We’re currently working on improving the GoTo app, so expect to see changes to the process in upcoming releases.