Support needed!



Hi guys,

I’m searching for the right name of this part (kind of a ball joint insert)
Designing a headphone for my study Industrial product design, would appreciate it if somebody could help me find the answer I’m looking for!


You are probably in the wrong place to asking such since this forum is for the High Fidelity VR Metaverse, not “Hifi audio gear”.

I suggest a forum on HeadPhones and Audiophilia like reddit subreddit r/audiophile/ or head-fi

However to answer your question that looks structural joint that holds the Frame, if the black casing contains the driver it self…


is it a Neodymium Capsule? hard to tell from that angle

i can reccomend this site