I’ve already updated the HIFIAwesome post, but here’s a more official one:
This entity script spaces users out in the enclosed area for objects positioned exactly where users teleport into a domain.
How to Setup
- Create a cube or zone.
- Position this entity exactly where the users will be teleporting in.
- Size the entity in whole numbers (example: x:5.0, z:5.0, x:6.0, z:9.0).
The y axis doesn’t matter for now, but in the future, the hope is to have it be another setting for how far people should be spread apart (y:1.0 = 1m).
- Set the entity to be Collisionless.
This does not apply to zones.
- Install the script in the Script Url.
- Spacing users coming into your domain
- Spacing users coming in from an in-domain teleports
- Preventing users from seeing the horrors of inside each other’s skulls
- The spawn spacer can be rotated to accommodate unusually shaped buildings or areas