Thread for people who dont have windows 10 and havent tried to run hifi on it

I understand Windows 10 is available from tomorrow.
Has anyone tried it with High Fidelity?
What worked what didn’t? (don’t reply with i haven’t tried it and how you prefer whatever) (however you may reply with hurtful personal insults)

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE ACTUALLY USED HIFI WITH WINDOWS 10

I can tell you soon.Waiting for it for a while now. i hope i get it soon. the i pop the prepared hdd with win7 in to upgrade to windows 10 for the first testing. (and to activate windows 10 for clean install later.

But 29 here is not 29 for Usa :open_mouth:
Technical i don’ts see why there would be much problems, it’s based on windows 8.1 right ?

Stack Manager will not (did not) function on the Windows 10 Preview.

I will this week sacrifice my domain and client pcs to the windows gods, once it comes officially out tomorrow evening (eu time) you’ll hear more from me.

I will probably be upgrading as well as long as I can do a clean install will probably give it a couple days though maybe a month at least

If we get it tomorrow. the release it in waves.
Also i have read that you can do a clean installation after you have done the upgrade and activation.

In my case it get more complex, pretty sure there’s no iso. and if i get it on this install. how fast do i get it on the other hdd when plugged in on this system ?

But good to note that the stack-manager failed. so i need to test that one too.

I did hear that they will be releasing an iso after the release don’t know how true that is. But don’t see why they wouldn’t

i don’t care about your opinions i want to know facts from people who have used hifi with windows 10 please read the initial post

I won’t reply to this thread until I have tried it with Windows 10. I have no desire to clog this with pointless posts.

More importantly do you call this a summer , i mean the weather has been so inclement recently there is no excuse. I’m thinking about having a bath later with essential oils and candles buit im not sure their is some stuff on tv i might watch instead isn’t Holby on bbc2 later?

Lets get Linux Ya’lll

@judas, i promise i let you know. as soon the have givbe me windows 10 ! and i can install it on the right disk.

This thread has made me want to get Windows 10 just to make my posts in this thread legitimate.

ooh kittens :smile:Can we have cute panda bears too ;p

Aw that is a cute kitten.

love it.

my best guess for the name is ‘Windows 10’

On topic question ? it’s windows 10 or windows 2 (binary) lol

Just upgraded to Windows 10.
Went smooth and everything seems to work just fine.

sad to say that it (win 10) does not offer you a “later” option.
I was hoping for an ISO file download but this is being treated like your average upgrades.

Just upgraded to Windows 10.
Went smooth and everything seems to work just fine.apart from hifi which dint work on my Microsoft surface pro 2 anyway