Unconnected domain server

If I restart my CentOS7 domain server and start the Interface is the domain server connected. But after a short time change it to the state Unconnected. Can this have something to do with the following message?

[DEBUG] [08/09 09:13:00] Packet of type 12 ( SilentAudioFrame ) received from unknown node with UUID xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx

The UUID I replaced manually.

What version of Qt are you building with? I’ve seen similar behavior with Qt 5.4.2 and 5.5.0. Only 5.4.1 will remain connected for my local builds.

@JuelsDreki this issue came up about a month ago with people running CentOS or Fedora. @KevinMThomas had a very similar situation and I confirmed it on a fresh CentOS install. @KevinMThomas went through and moved his system over to Ubuntu https://alphas.highfidelity.io/t/ubuntu-installer-script-beta-info-about-centos-errors/6887 which stopped the problem.

Hello,

sorry for my late answer, but i was on holliday for one week. I use Qt 5.4.2. How can I downgrade to Qt 5.4.1? If I try the command “yum downgrade qt-devel”, I get the message “no match for available package”.

Is Ubuntu the main line in the developement of a linux domain server now?

I’m uncertain on the focus of Linux development. I do know you can get Linux builds of Qt 5.4.1 off their download archive here: http://download.qt.io/archive/qt/5.4/5.4.1/

Thank you very much Jherico.

At the moment I would like to wait with the transition to Ubuntu yet. Therefore, the issue of QT5.4.2 downgrade to 5.4.1 is still relevant for me. But I want make this downgrade with yum. I do not want install Qt from “foreign sources”. I know, the command is like the following line:

sudo yum downgrade package-name

How look exactly the command for a complete Qt downgrade?

In my Ubuntu14.04 installation I have gotten Qt5.2. Then I have installed Qt5.5/ in usr/local/opt/qt5 When I have read this thread, I have also installed Qt5.4.1 in /usr/local/opt/qt/Qt5.4.1/

I have compiled hifi with cmake …/hifi/ -DQT_CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/usr/local/opt/qt/Qt5.4.1/lib/cmake.

This has worked for me.

Hello summer4me!

Thank you very much for your help. But, my server run still with CentOS7. I do not want changing to Ubuntu at the moment. I would like downgrade only completly the Qt Library to the version 5.4.1. Unfortunately I do not know the right “yum” command.

Later if Ubuntu is finally the main line in the development is the time for me to change from CentOS7 to Ubuntu.