What goes into a release?

Release build numbers correspond with Jenkins build numbers. To determine what got merged into a particular release, do the following:

1. Go to https://jenkins.highfidelity.io
  2. Click on either hifi-interface-mac or hifi-interface-win depending on your platform.
  3. You’ll get a list on the left side of the screen of build numbers, click on the one you’re looking for. (For example, if the file you installed is named interface-mac-557.pkg, click on build 557 in the hifi-interface-mac job)
  4. You’ll see a list of commits merged into that build under changes. You can click on each commit number to see it directly in GitHub.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks @leo, I just realized that build numbers differ for Win, Mac and Ubuntu, so will be more careful about reporting issues by build number in future.

Due to some issues with a (probably Visage) license failure with build #587 on Windows 7, I was looking at Jenkins in the hifi0interface-win project to look back to that release, but it seems to only go back as far as build 630 even when I clock “more…/” at the bottom of the list of builds? is data on changes and commits around the time of Interface for Windows build 587 still accessible somewhere?

@Ai_Austin we keep 7 days of build history - if its not there, its gone.