I have been pondering how to make things easier for everyone to enjoy the documents under http://docs.highfidelity.com and I even asked some of you guys at the end of the meeting.
I will post some of what I heard as suggestions and if you have any others feel free to put them up so we can make it easier for you!
- Make them easier to navigate.
- For this one I propose going through the documents that are not laid out with an index and making it easier to find the sections you are specifically looking for in each core document.
- Make documents geared more for newer users.
- I can agree there are a lot of broad documents on the list and some do not cover things as I would call “through the newbies eyes.”
- I will discuss with my fellow document admins and see if we can come up with something to help at the very beginning from I just installed this ‘Interface’ app, what now sort of documents that are short, sweet and easy to navigate to find your specific answers in broad form.
Most of all I want to hear from you guys, is there something you looked for on the documents specifically and felt it was done right, done wrong?
How can we make it better for NEW and OLD Alphas because you guys help shape up everything done!