Now that the amazing avatar contest is in the books, shifting focus back to the scripting/gameplay at surviver.
- better authentication - now uses anonymous cookie-like auth, only the display name is captured for persistent tracking
- added time parameter for pickup re-spawning
- new cave area
- create models for ‘turrets’, update the turret scripts to track and aim at avatars
- game/level design … place platforms/rocks objects, pickups etc for gameplay
- create vegetation and other props
I am usually in-world on and off Thursdays and Fridays, and will continue to update this thread with new developments and walk-through times.
If anyone is interested in helping with the build, it would speed things up greatly
immediate help with:
- placing environment items, pickups and testing for jump distance. HMD teleport etc.
- script debugging (happy provide all my sources for interested developers)
As always, ping or IM for questions…