Which way to the sandpit?

Hello good folk,
I should have resolved this earlier, however I had to use my better judgement and put work before VR experiences.

Anyhow, the problem that I am writing to report is that HF Interface has crashed everytime on me except bar 1 - briefly before FutVRe Festival I took my avee (Avatar) for a quick test run and everything ran smoothly. Then on the day of the festival nada.

I click the app, the loading circle whirls around a couple of times then closes.

This has happened on every occasion since. I gave feedback on the issue after FutVRe, and was still pretty excited to see some photos.

I was even more excited with the lead up to Nefertari’s Tomb, and then it happened again. I missed the last Bingo Extremo, as I shall miss this one, too, it seems.

Anyhow, I am not writing to complain and shake my fist like some old man who has just been bested.

On the contrary, I am writing to say thank you to you and the High Fidelity Team for bringing such an awesome technology into the present “reality.”

I would like to point out that I do live in Perth, WA, Australia, and thus it is 640am here. I would also like to point out that I am really keen to get involved. Especially for bingo. I want that Extremo “cash money” and prizes.

I have been meaning to get onto the forum more regularly, yet I’m yet to, even though it is tempting to push off from my responsibilities like, “That’s it! I’m running away to virtual-reality!.. And I’m never coming back?”

Please let me know if there is anything I can do moving into the future. It would be awesome if I could help you iron out this app so as to be able to get the High Fidelity brand name out there, and more people can experience the wonderful world of VR for themselves.

I’m already trying to do this on my own accord through projects Mega Heads and a little grass roots event being held to recognise local content new and old.

Hey JacksonJ, thank you for your kind words about High Fidelity. We’d definitely like to help remedy this problem so you can experience HiFi! Could you email support@highfidelity.com with your computer specs and any other info that pops up when the Interface crashes? Thanks again, hope to see you back soon.

Hi Emily,
The matter has been closed.

Thank you.