With every upgrade, my system capabilities lessen

Hi.

Am I the only one? The last 3 or 4 upgrades have slowly stripped capability from me.

I can no longer wear my Face avatar, although can wear the default.

My graphics continue to evaporate, and what is left deteriorates.

And, sound is spotty.

Am I being engineered out of the MacBook Pro environ?

I am also, currently, picking up audio from a television program. A sit-com, I think, even though I am all alone.

I am also, currently, picking up audio from a television program. A sit-com, I think, even though I am all alone.

Time for aluminum foil hat ? :wink: :smiley:

No, really…I imagine it was someone with an open mic and a TV on in the back, except that nobody was around the domain where I was.

(whispers) I hear the voices, toobut I don’t tell anybody. Sssshhh…

I just found Text that I typed into my avatar preferences several days ago-- to show over my (non-existent) head– displayed on somebody’s sign on @Earth. Now that is weird!

And now my camera, in every view including edit, just spins around in place of its own maddening accord.

Sterling, maybe this is connected with colliding key and mouse events, which are used in the scripts. https://alphas.highfidelity.io/t/key-and-mouse-events/5983

Actually, I drift off into space anytime I try to engage any function: snapshot, edit, opening local chat. Is the whole place suffering at the moment?

I did get The Face back for a moment, but the eyes were separated from the base and I presume it was the texture that was draped off to one side in a heap. This really makes no sense because several other people have been able to wear the face with no problem at all. I have not been able to wear the face for a very long time time now.

I think it is something on my end. But what? Where should I look, please?
@summer4me…, I will look at the info you provided re: key and mouse events, thank you.

And, have people noticed that the forum does not work a significant amount of the time either?